Friday, January 15, 2010

Feeling this latest mix by untold a lot!


Untold on his mix:

“I wanted to do something a bit different to the other mixes I’ve done recently. This one tries to join the dots between some of the housey UK tunes that have come out of dubstep and funky with US house that sounds like dubstep. (well it does to me anyway) There’s some recent collabs from me and Roska in there too”


Right click and save

A Made Up Sound – Sun touch (Unreleased)
Cooly G – Weekend fly (Hyperdub)
Martyn – Hear me (Zomby mix) (Forthcoming 3024)
Mosca – Square one (L-Vis 1990 remix) (Forthcoming Night Slugs)
Julio Bashmore – Batak groove (Unreleased)
Roska and Untold – Long range (Unreleased)
Marlon D – Jesus Creates Sound (Strictly Rhythm)
Thommy Davis – Mars Needs women (Code red)
Roska and Untold – Myth (Unreleased)
Mark Henning – The right time (Chris Simmonds remix) (Forthcoming Hypercolour)
Justin Drake – Gotta let me know (Dj Sneak remix) (Tsuba)
Reboot – Enjoy music (Defected)
Deadboy – If you want me (Forthcoming Numbers)
Julio Bashmore – Banda 2 (Unreleased)
Plasmik – Retune (Forthcoming Hypercolour)
Ation – Lovers dub (Forthcoming ABUCS)

No comments: