Saturday, February 23, 2008

This thursday ill be spinning at Frontline together with Yurin at the I&I release party. Probably a set of Dubstep/Grime/2Step/Baile funk/Crunk, so a bit of everything with bass with scratches by Yurin Rostislav.



thursday 28th of februari 2008

@ Frontline / Steegske
OVERPOORT, GENT, BELGIUM
21H / 5 €


Lineup (2 rooms):

FFF (NL, Live, Planet Mu, mindbender, I&I Relations)
Throttler & Mc Lowbss (Greece, Live, killing sheep, Obliterati, Independenza, I&I Relations)
Manouche (Be, Live band gypsy ska, I&I Relations)
TEP (Fra, Live, Bedroom Research, in vitro, I&I Relations)
Black out (Be, Live band, dub reggae, I&I Relations)
Sicktronick (Be, Live, I&I Relations)
I&I Vibes (Be, I&I Relations)
Diathroda (Be, Toyfabric, I&I Relations)
Harry Poppins (Be, Live, I&I Relations)
BamBamBam! (Be, Live, I&I Relations)
Wan Bushi (Be, Live, I&I Relations)
Phonetics & Yurin Rostislav (Be, 54 kolaktiv, I&I Relations)
Dj Zack (Be, I&I Relations)

No comments: